ADR is a blend of probiotics, prebiotics, mannanoligosaccharides, yeast cultures, beta-glycans and anti-oxidants that will help -
- Or aid in the control of diarrhea in foals and mature horses
- Support normal blood glucose and insulin sensitivity
- Support normal fermentation in the horse’s large intestine
- Support desired immune response
- Supports desired blood IgG levels
- Supports desired intestinal IgA levels
- Support weight management control issues
- Support normal health of intestinal tissue
- Protect against inflammation of small and large intestine
- Reduce gas production in large intestine, and
- Stimulate appetite
ADR is available in paste or powder form. Both forms are palatable making it easy to dose foals or mature horses with the paste or add the powder to the horse’s normal daily ration.
When horses are “off feed” ADR paste can be used to effectively return normal function of the digestive tract and stimulate appetite. Foals and older horses with diarrhea should receive the paste to help control stool consistency. Horses with gas colic should receive 2 ADR paste tubes at one time to help reduce gas. Horses with hind gut inflammation or colonic ulcers should receive ADR as part of EquiVision’s Hind Gut Health Program. Horses and foals receiving antibiotics should receive ADR powder or paste to help prevent diarrhea. Horses with Metabolic Syndrome should receive ADR to help normalize blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity. Underweight horses should receive ADR to optimize function of the digestive tract to help support gain weight.
ADR Paste Analysis per 30 cc:
30 billion CFU’s
30 billion CFU’s
ADR Paste Ingredients:
Vegetable oil, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, dried enteroccus faecium, dried Saccharomyces fermentation soluble (soure of mannanoligosaccharides), brewer’s dried yeast, silica, beta-glycan, poly sorbate 80.