CALMING AND FOCUS AID FOR HORSES
Engage promotes a sense of relaxation, focus, and mental alertness in horses without drowsiness. This proprietary formulation is unique from all other calming supplements on the market because it supports normal function of neurotransmitters in the brain, specifically serotonin and dopamine. Engage provides the following benefits:
- Calming effect on the nerves.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Enhances brain function.
- Helps horses cope with external stresses.
- Helps maintain normal emotional balance.
- Helps horses maintain a normal and relaxed disposition.
- May help curb destructive behavior (such as during stall rest).
- Supports behavior modification and training programs.
Engage contains ingredients that are show-safe when used at recommended levels. Engage can be given in preparation for a one-time event such as a farrier visit, training session or show; or can be used on a daily basis short term such as at sales, shows, or during periods of stall rest. Engage should be given approximately 2 hours prior to the event at a time when the horse is relaxed.
- FIRST use (or if 30 days has passed between uses): give 2 packets the night before the event.
- 2 hours prior to event: give 2 packets.
- 1 additional packet may be given in 4 hour intervals.
1 Packet = 15 g
Also available in Paste form