Supports Normal Intestinal Tight Junction Function
GI Calm supports normal function of epithelial tight junctions in the gut. GI Calm is ideal for supporting normal GI health and function in the face of stressors such as travel, training and performance. When other digestive supplements have failed, it is time to try GI Calm. Benefits include:
- Supports normal tight junction function in the gut.
- Helps support structural integrity of the gut lining.
- Enhanced gut function.
- Supports normal GI health and function.
- Enhanced immune function.
- Promotes the body’s innate resistance to pathogens.
- Keeping the digestive tract functioning properly which may help reduce the possibility of colic.
- Butyric Acid
- Feed 1 scoop (33 grams) twice daily. If results are not achieved after 7 days, mix 2 scoops (66 grams) into feed twice daily.
- Please consult with us regarding the best approach to address intestinal health for your horse.
Ingredients: Dried Bovine Colostrum Peptides, Dried Bacillus subtillus, L-Glutamine, Beet Root Powder, Magnesium Carbonate, Pearled Butyric Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Citrulline, Choline Bitartate, (dl-alpha-tocopherol, d-alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol (sources of vitamin E)), L-Theanine, L-Tryptophan, N-Aceytl-Cysteine, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12, Niacin, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Stevia, Natural Flavors.