Plasma Supplement for Horses
LIFELINE®+ Equine contains functional, biologically active components (such as peptides and immunoglobulins) and a fermentable digestive aid that work together to support the lungs, gut, joints, immune system, and reproductive tract. LIFELINE®+ Equine supports total-body wellness through:
- Enhanced lung function.
- Helping support structural integrity of the lung tissue.
- Enhanced gut function.
- Keeping the digestive tract functioning properly which may help reduce the possibility of colic.
- Supporting normal GI health and function.
- Helping support structural integrity of the gut lining.
- Enhanced immune function.
- Promoting the body’s innate resistance to pathogens.
- Helping maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Providing factors important during reproduction and lactation.
- Help maintain joint mobility.
- Ease joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
LIFELINE®+ Equine supports multiple physiological systems within the body through mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) which communicates with various organs (i.e. the gut, lungs, immune system, and reproductive tract). Researchers have also found that the active ingredient in LIFELINE®+ Equine can help maintain joint mobility and ease joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
Articles on Bioactive Proteins from Plasma
- Hammer, Carrie, DVM, Ph.D. "Bioactive Proteins and Their Role in Horse Health." 14-15. The Modern Equine Vet. PercyBo, 15 July 2015.
- Bledsoe, David, DVM. "A Look at Serum-Based Proteins for Horses." thehorse.com, July 20, 2016