Joint Support for Occasional Stiffness in Horses
Rewind® Liniment is designed to support healthy joints and flexibility, and help ease occasional stiffness and soreness in horses. The unique omega-3 fatty acid (ETA) in Rewind® helps decrease normal inflammatory pathways, therefore enhancing the body’s normal repair of joints. Benefits of using Rewind® daily include:
- May help ease aches and discomfort caused by training and competition.
- May help discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity.
- May help reduce inflammation associate with training and competition.
- Maintains a normal inflammatory cytokine cascade.
- Contains natural ingredients which are show-safe.
- Promotes healthy joints.
- Helps maintain joint mobility.
- Eases joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
- Eicosatetraenoic acid, ETA (Omega 3)
- Apply liberally to the surface of joints and muscles twice daily for the first week and once daily thereafter. Massage area until absorbed. Rewind® may be used both pre-workout and post-workout and under wraps. Wash hands thoroughly after application or apply using gloves.
INGREDIENTS: Menthol 0.9%. Also Contains: Water, Glycerine, Ethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E, Perna canaliculus, Eucalyptus Oil, Stearic acid, Olive Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Fragrance.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. Do not apply to wounds, eyes or mucous membranes. If skin irritation develops or symptoms persist for more than 10 days, discontinue use. For severe injuries, consult a veterinarian.