Supports Normal Circulation in Horses
Surge was developed to support normal blood flow and circulation within the body. Increased blood flow can be especially helpful to the legs, feet, lungs, and in supporting the body’s normal rebuilding processes. Benefits of Surge include:
- Enhanced blood flow.
- Helps with occasional discomfort in feet.
- Supports the body’s utilization of other supplements.
- Supports oxygen utilization.
- Supports normal integrity and function of the lungs.
- Helps support normal stamina and endurance.
- Supports the fastest rate of tissue regeneration that is normal for a horse.
Note: Discontinue use at least 10 days prior to foaling or surgical procedures. Do not use in animals with cancer.
1 scoop = 25g
Hawthorn Berry Powder, L-Citrulline, Beet Root Powder, Choline Bitartate, N-Aceytl-Cysteine, Aceytl-L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, Alpha-Lipoic-Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), dl-Alpha Tocopherol, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Stevia.
Surge is a proprietary blend of botanicals, functional amino acids and lipids, vitamins and anti-oxidants designed to support the production of nitric oxide in the horse’s body. All ingredients are show-safe.