Powerful Antioxidant Support for Horses
Not all Vitamin E supplements are created equal! Read here to learn how to differentiate one vitamin E supplement from another.
Vitamin E/C targets the horse’s immune system, and provides antioxidants. Antioxidants have been shown to aid in the elimination of unstable oxygen molecules called free radicals. Antioxidants help remove damaging free radicals, decrease oxidative damage, protect body cells and tissues, and maintain normal DNA. Vitamin E/C should be used to:
- Support normal detoxification processes.
- Support immune system function.
- Aid in the elimination of unstable oxygen molecules called free radicals.
- Help reduce free radical damage.
- Reduce oxidative stress.
- Provide antioxidant protection.
- Assist the body in combating environmental pollutants.
- Support normal cellular health and function.
- Natural Vitamin E (in alpha and gamma forms)
- Vitamin C
1 scoops = 25 g
Guaranteed Analysis per 25 gm:
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min. 14,000 mg
- Vitamin E min. 5,000 IU
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), d-alpha-tocopherol (natural), d-gamma-tocopherol (natural) and dl-alpha-tocopherol (source of vitamin E).