Free-Choice Mineral for Horses
Element is a loose mineral that supplies essential minerals and nutrients which help maintain the general health of all ages and breeds of horses. Element can be offered free-choice or fed on top of feed. When feeding free-choice, loose salt can be added to influence consumption rates. Element is ideal for:
- Horses on a hay-only or pasture-only diet.
- Providing an economical way to balance basic vitamin and mineral requirements.
- Providing daily electrolytes.
Note: Element should not be fed in combination with 101 Diet Balancer, Nutrimix Plus, or Boost ‘Em.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP OR COPPER SENSITIVE SPECIES.
- Macro Minerals
- Trace Minerals
- Offer mineral free choice in a weather protected feeder.
- Mix with loose salt to increase or decrease consumption rates.
- Horses should consume 2 to 4 oz per day.